430SWL® Flex Fiber Optic
Convert your practice to the reliable performance of the 430 Flex handpiece, which is compatible with the KaVo Multiplex swivel.
Item # 266153
The 430 SWL Flex makes the conversion to the classic StarDental line of high-speed handpieces fast, seamless, and less costly. There is no need to purchase new couplers to make the switch for dental professionals who are currently using MULTIflex® swivels in their practice. The 430 SWL Flex includes solid glass rod fiber optics & is designed with an attractive satin finish. It is available in lubricated or Star Dental’s traditional Lube Free, which provides substantial cost and time savings. The small head and high-torque design of the 430 SWL Flex provides superior oral accessibility and visibility, and the high power enables fast and precise removal of tooth surface and amalgam.
430SWL High Speed Handpiece
This is a LubeFree / Fiber Optic Handpiece.
With 14 watts of high torque power and a sleek ergonomic design (100% Stainless Steel Body) , the 430 Torque is perfect for all procedures. Comes with a Solid F.O. Rod.
Star 430SWL Highspeed Handpiece
Ceramic Bearing Turbine
- Extended handpiece turbine life with Ceramic Bearings! Ceramic bearings are 25% harder than stainless steel for higher resistance to damage from debris entering the turbine. They are also 50% lighter than stainless steel for reduced friction with the bearing retainer.
- Solid Glass Rod Fiber-Optics
- High quality fiber optic glass designed to withstand the rigors of steam sterilization, 5 Year Warranty on Fiber Optics.
- LubeFree or Lubricated
- 2 Year Warranty on lubricated, 1 Year Warranty on LubeFree.
- 360° Quick-Connect HiFlo Swivel
- Reduces tubing drag for greater operator comfort and allows quick-change of a multitude of StarDental handpieces at chairside without engaging and recoupling each handpiece after sterilization.
- Small Head - High Torque Dental Handpiece Design
- Improves accessibility and visibility. High power dental handpiece enables fast and precise removal of tooth surface and amalgam to improve speed and quality of work and low noise level reduces possibility of auditory damage and can reduce patient anxiety.
- 430 Series Models
- The 430 Satin features the same superior stainless steel construction and performance...with a elegant look.
**** Consumer responsible for all shipping costs in from manufacturer for all equipment and parts