Minimalist & Easy-to-Use
Our most affordable activators can quickly turn your cabinet doors into large, hands-free faucet activators. If your goal is to minimize the spread of infection and optimize safety in the simplest and most cost-effective manner, this can be the perfect solution! Unless people notice you’re not running the faucets with your hands, they won’t realize you’ve converted them to touchless operation.
The pilot valve is installed behind the cabinet door where it needs minimal pressure to run the water. Cabinet Door Activators are great for residential washrooms where they make hand washing, shaving and brushing your teeth a breeze! They’re ideal for public washrooms and hand-washing stations, too.
Cabinet Door Faucet Activator | 1720
Go stealth with the almost-invisible 1720, our minimalist and most affordable
solution. Press your knee or leg against the cabinet door to activate!
• High-precision activator valve needs to move only 20 thousandths of an inch
• Nearly impossible to detect with cabinet door closed
• Ideal when you only want to activate flow for brief periods; release of pressure
against door stops it
• Doesn’t have to be a door! Works with any space (approximately 1/32”) where
slight pressure can be applied by a knee, leg or hip
• Great for public washrooms with drop-in sinks on wall-hung counters.
Drop-in sinks can also be installed in cabinets. Light pressure on the panel