How to Select a Dental Separation Tank
- Tanks store liquids and debris removed from the treatment room and also store vacuum.
- Tanks must be sized to correctly match the volume of liquids and debris you remove during a vacuum operating cycle.
• If heavy surgical use or copious line rinsing is anticipated, use a larger size tank.
• For extra capacity, use multiple tanks or an InfiniTank.
• For vacuum drain sinks, please call.
• Custom tank sizes and configurations are available.
• When in doubt, use a larger tank.
• Use an Otter Tank Scrap Trap with your tank if your plumbing is more than 5 years old.
**** Consumer responsible for all shipping costs in from manufacturer on all equipment and parts