Sodium Hypochlorite Solution 6% 17oz. Bottle - MARK3
Features and Benefits of Sodium Hypochlorite Solution – MARK3
- It comes as a clear or slightly yellow liquid.
- It is a strong base
- While being used in the root canal, it should be ensured that it is washed away without coming in contact with the surrounding soft tissue.
- Trade Name: Sodium Hypochlorite Solution
- Manufacturer: MARK3 Dental Products
- Category: Endodontics
- Concentration: 6%
- Product Type: Irrigation Solution
- Packaging: 17oz Bottle
Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl) Solution formulated by MARK3 is the most frequently used solution in root canal treatment procedures.
Smooth and clear root canals Using this solution after every instrumentation allows you to keep the canals clear and open, preventing the accumulation and buildup of debris within the walls.
Keep the canals irrigated Repeated shower of the canals with this solution with the help of a syringe keeps the root canals irrigated, preventing them from being desiccated.
Excellent disinfection while it works as a bleaching agent, this product exhibits highly effective antimicrobial properties. It can be used to irrigate the canals for debridement and provide excellent canal disinfection during and after instrumentation.